Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bristol Palin's Jaw-Dropper: "I Had Corrective Surgery"


Plastic surgery rumors circulated after a sexier, thinner Bristol Palin debuted a new look at an after-party in D.C. for the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Now we know why, according to Bristol.
In addition to her weight loss, Palin's face appeared more angled with a pointier chin, sparking many to believe the single mom went under the knife. In a recent interview with Us Weekly, the 20-year-old said, "I had corrective surgery" last December.
The single mom went on to explain, "Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons... so my jaw and teeth could properly realign. I don't obsess over my face."
Bristol, pleased with her new appearance, admits, "I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I look older, more mature, and I don't have as much of a chubby little baby face!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive