Monday, May 9, 2011

Charlie Sheen is Heading Overseas!


The Violent Torpedo Of Truth tour is out. An Evening With Charlie Sheen is possibly in.

During a radio interview with a Sydney station, the actor told host Scott Dooley he was planning to revamp his show a bit and take it overseas.

“Why don’t I take this thing on the road to Australia, parts of Europe, parts of Asia. If I pick out six cities over two weeks and if it wasn’t about violent torpedoes and truth seeking but more about an evening with Charlie Sheen, if I told people what to expect maybe they wouldn’t heckle me like the drunk clowns that they are, ” Sheen said.

The man really knows how to woo an audience, doesn't he?

Responding to criticism over his domestic tour, Sheen said it was "overbooked and it went on too long," adding:

"It wasn’t a question of my fatigue factor, but I had to keep digging a little deeper each night in the new cities to remind myself that it was new for them."

Now "relieved" to be done with it, Sheen concluded the discussion with a jab at Americans: “It would seem like the European mentalities would give me a little more time and a little more patience to actually listen and embrace a format like that, where they come in knowing what to expect."

To his credit, however, the star said all proceeds from any upcoming shows would go to his Torpedoes Against Tornados Foundation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive