Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez's Three Biggest Fitness Secrets


We all know how great singing superstar Jennifer Lopez looks, but now she's telling "Extra" how she does it -- with these three simple steps!

#1: The Tracy Anderson Method. It's an innovative approach which involves empowering the small muscle groups, and will help you achieve long, lean muscle and leave your body looking sexy and feminine.
Lopez explained, "We do an hour and a half to two hours every day. So you do that three, four, five, sometimes six times a week."

#2: The Optimal Cleanse from East West Essentials. The "American Idol" judge said, "My nutritionist loves this, she was like, 'I can't believe you mentioned the Optimal Cleanse!' It's a really good cleanse. This is something that actually cleans out your intestines and everything that builds up, you feel much lighter and, of course, you do drop a few pounds. You can do it for 10 days, but I do it for five days when I feel like I need a break from eating bad."
#3: Don't overdo it! "I'm going to tell you the truth, I do take weeks off," admitted Lopez. "Entire weeks off. I need time. My body needs to recuperate, especially if I'm doing that, getting ready for a video, dancing and everything."

0 comments:

Post a Comment